PACE (Protecting Australians for Catastrophic Events) is ARPC’s customer portal, which allows reinsurance pool customers to lodge their reinsurance premium and claims information in a secure and user-friendly environment.
PACE also allows ARPC to manage and process this information efficiently and effectively.
The PACE system allows insurers to:
- submit and validate quarterly premium returns
- view reports on their past submissions
- update most user details and addresses for their organisation
- view and print RCTI
- submit monthly summary data, including loss estimates for events
- submit claims, including unallocated expenses, and view progress of claim payments
- view claims approval and payment details.
For more information on how to use the PACE system, see the PACE User Manual.