ARPC’s 2022-26 Corporate Plan
ARPC has published its 2022-26 Corporate Plan which was revised to include the Cyclone Reinsurance Pool (cyclone pool) which commenced operations on 1 July 2022.
ARPC’s new purpose statement reflects its statutory function, which is to protect Australian communities with sustainable and effective reinsurance for terrorism and cyclone events.
ARPC’s vision is to support insurers to deliver affordable terrorism and cyclone insurance in Australia. The vision sets a defined direction for the planning and execution of ARPC’s strategic priorities.
ARPC’s 2022-26 Corporate Plan is focused on setting performance measures and targets across its six strategic priorities over the planning horizon:
- Deliver reinsurance for eligible terrorism and cyclone losses
- Engage and understand our stakeholders, with a focus on insurer customers to improve community outcomes
- Develop data and insights on terrorism, cyclone, and insurance climate risk to support risk mitigation
- Enhance thought leadership to fulfill our role as a trusted advisor
- Be a high performing, inclusive, customer centred, and risk focused culture
- Establish the cyclone pool, enhance operational effectiveness, and event preparedness