‘9.11: Two Decades of Disruption’ Webinar
Date: Thursday 9 September 2021
ARPC stakeholders are encouraged to register for ‘9.11: Two Decades of Disruption’, a virtual event honouring the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks.
The event is hosted by the International Forum of Terrorism Risk (Re) Insurance Pools (IFTRIP), of which ARPC CEO, Dr Christopher Wallace, is President.
The aim of IFTRIP is to support initiatives for closer international collaboration between government-backed terrorism reinsurance pools.
Live Webinar time: 14.00 (GMT +1). This is Friday 10 September at midnight AEDT (Sydney time).
Please note: Following the initial streaming, the entire event will be available for 1 week as a recording for those unable to view the live event. Delegates will need to be registered before the event to access the live event or recording.
- Introduction: Julian Enoizi, CEO, Pool Re and Christopher Wallace, CEO, ARPC
- Keynote address: US Treasury
- Docufilm (30 minutes): ‘Two Decades of Disruption’
The event will bring together relevant knowledgeable experts from government, the insurance industry, media and academia to discuss, analyse and question:
- Manifestation of the Threat: Setting the context around the evolution in the manifestation of the threat/
- Response: What was/is/should have been the insurance industry’s response to 9/11 and subsequent threats?
- Resilience: How can we improve preparedness, prevention and mitigation to terrorist attacks? How do we ensure economic resilience in the event of another catastrophic terrorist act?
For more information and to register for the event, click here.