RISe is ARPC’s client information management system, which allows clients to lodge their company information in a secure and user friendly environment. The system also assists ARPC to manage and process the information efficiently & effectively.
RISe consists of two separate integrated systems – the core RISe system and the RISe Claims system.
The core RISe system allow clients to:
- submit quarterly returns and view reports on their past submissions
- submit aggregate returns and view reports on their past submissions
- submit annual gross written premium information for the purposes of calculating retention amount
- update their profile and contact details
- download templates required for submission of returns to ARPC.
The RISe Claims system allows clients to:
- submit loss estimates for initial incident reports
- submit claims and view claims progress
- view claims approval and payment details
Help documentation is available for the systems at the links below:
Rise login changes for ARPC cedants
ARPC has enhanced its RISe underwriting system, providing greater online security for cedants and improving the login process
From Monday, 14 May 2018, cedants will use their registered email address as their User ID when logging into the ARPC RISe Underwriting System. This will replace the current process of using a common account code and shared password. This enhancement will provide greater online security to our RISe System, and make the login process easier for cedants.
How will this affect me?
This update will affect all users of the RISe System. After entering your email address, you will be emailed a OTP (one-time pin) code that will be used as the password. Cedants will find the original layout unchanged after being authenticated into RISe.
Figure 1: Example of new RISe login screen
Figure 2: Example of email containing OTP
Figure 3: Example of password screen where the OTP is entered
If you are a broker or are acting on behalf of several cedants, you can select the cedant you wish to act on behalf of after you have been authenticated.
Figure 4: Example of how to select the cedant you wish to act on behalf of
If you want to log out and then login as another cedant, select the Select Cedant tab and you will see the cedant drop down list again.
- Will the RISe URL change?
- What if there is an error message saying “the user ID is not valid” after I enter my email address?
This means that ARPC is unaware of your email address as you may not be registered as a primary or secondary contact. Please send an email to email@example.com and we will look into the issue for you.
- What if I receive a response error message saying “The email address <your email address> does not exist in our RISe system. A notification has automatically been sent to ARPC and an ARPC representative contact you shortly”?
This means that ARPC is aware of your email address but it has not been linked to a cedant. An ARPC representative will contact you within five business days.
- What should I do if, after logging in to RISe, some cedants for which I am a broker do not appear in the drop-down list?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will action your request within five business days.
- How long is my OTP (one-time pin) valid for?
Your OTP is valid for five minutes. If your OTP expires you can request another one by selecting Resend OTP using Email on the OTP input screen.
- I have entered my email address, but I have not received my OTP code, what do I do?
Please check your spam folder for the email. The sender will be email@example.com