ARPC offers excellent career experiences, ongoing learning and development and attractive working conditions. Selection for vacancies is based on merit. Please see the summary of conditions of service for ARPC staff and ARPC’s pay and grading structure.
Senior Manager, Enterprise Risk and Crisis Response
ARPC is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Enterprise Risk and Crisis Response. The purpose of this role is to support the ongoing development of ARPC’s enterprise risk management strategy and framework, and to lead the efficient management of the enterprise risk function.
This role reports to the Chief Financial Officer. Your direct reports will comprise ARPC’s Risk and Crisis Response Analyst. The classification is EL2.
About you – qualifications, experience and criteria
- You will need tertiary qualifications in Risk Management, Business, Commerce, Finance or related field
- 10+ years’ experience in strategic and operational enterprise risk management desired
- Knowledge of insurance, reinsurance, banking or financial services desired
- Deep operational risk expertise in financial services sector coupled with energy and passion for the Risk profession
- Direct experience with proactively supporting the establishment and ongoing development of a sound enterprise risk strategy
- Ability to support ARPC’s desired risk culture by:
- Reporting and escalating opportunities or inadequacies in risk management activities
- Ensuring alignment with ARPC’s Values, promoting a consistent and systematic approach to risk management activities and business processes across ARPC
- As the Deputy Response Coordinator, support the CEO to maintain and continuously improve ARPC’s Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Declared Terrorist Incident (DTI) Response Procedures
- Ability to manage staff performance and support employee development
You must be an Australian citizen and will need, or have the ability to acquire, an Australian Government Security Clearance. This will be arranged for you, if successful.
To express your interest in this role please send your confidential CV to [email protected] or for a confidential chat, please call David Evans, Managing Partner, Watermark +61 2 9233 1200.
Applications close Friday, 24 July.