ARPC offers excellent career experiences, ongoing learning and development and attractive working conditions. Selection for vacancies is based on merit. Please see the summary of conditions of service for ARPC staff and ARPC’s pay and grading structure.
Manager, Cyber Security and Support
ARPC is currently recruiting for a Manager, Cyber Security and Support. The purpose of this role is to establish and maintain appropriate information and cyber security controls to protect the business from current and emerging threats.
Your key duties will include managing the Cyber Security and IT Support services across the business.
This role reports to the Senior Manager, ICT and the classification broadband for the role is EL1.
The organisation is a small professional team, enabling the successful candidate to have a significant impact through the recommendation of innovative solutions and strategies which optimise ARPC’s cyber security policies and processes.
About you – qualifications, experience and criteria
- At minimum, you will need tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or Computer Science (with Certifications in Microsoft Azure Security and Microsoft 365 Security Administrator and knowledge of Sophos and SIEM) OR specialist tertiary qualifications in Information Security.
- Deep technology management expertise and a passion for ICT security
- Knowledge of information security regulatory frameworks such as ISO, ISM, PSPF
- Direct experience identifying and documenting security testing environments
- Confident self-starter with a ‘hands-on’ approach
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in the financial services, insurance or reinsurance sectors would be desirable, although not essential
- You must be an Australian citizen and will need, or have the ability to acquire, an Australian Government Security Clearance. This will be arranged for you, if successful.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and aims to recruit a diverse workforce across age, gender and cultural backgrounds.
This is an excellent opportunity to build on your experience in this high performing, professional environment. To express your interest in this role please send your confidential CV to [email protected] or for a confidential chat, please call Clare Gilbert, Senior Associate, Hoffmann Reed + 61 2 9291 4216.
Applications close Friday, 29 May.