ARPC offers excellent career experiences, ongoing learning and development and attractive working conditions. Selection for vacancies is based on merit. Please see the summary of conditions of service for ARPC staff and ARPC’s pay and grading structure.
ARPC is currently recruiting a Senior Manager, Governance and Compliance, and a Senior Manager, Insurance Audit for our Sydney-based team.
Senior Manager, Governance and Compliance
The Senior Manager, Governance and Compliance role is a Board secretariat and policy advisory role to senior management. The Senior Manager will:
- refine and enhance ARPC’s governance and compliance framework and an organisational policy framework, and will ensure that contemporary best practice underpins these frameworks;
- be confident interpreting legislation to provide guidance on the impact of legislative and regulatory changes;
- lead secretariat activities for the Board of ARPC and committees; and
- help to develop metrics that provide insight to operational efficiency to drive strategic outcomes and special projects.
You will bring experience in complex and dynamic settings operating within regulated environments. Experience is desirable in either the insurance or reinsurance industry or the Government sector. You will rely upon your excellent analytical and communication skills whilst working alongside senior stakeholders, developing strong and collaborative working relationships with Board members, executive staff, and partners.
This is a unique career opportunity to join an organisation working in the insurance and government sector.
Please visit Seek here for a copy of the position description and to apply. Alternatively, please call Andrew McEnroe or Sarah Beresford from Derwent Executive on 02 9223 1815, quoting job reference 23578.
Senior Manager, Insurance Audit
The Sydney-based Senior Manager, Insurance Audit will play a key role in the organisation and reports to the CFO.
The purpose of the role is to support the ongoing Insurance Audit strategy and to lead the end-to-end planning and execution of the cedant review program. This includes:
- ensuring the insurance audit policies and procedures support legislative compliance and the achievement of strategic organisational objectives; and
- planning and executing a value-adding audit plan.
We are looking for an experienced Audit Manager from an external or internal audit background who has a good understanding of the insurance or reinsurance industry. You will also have experience in planning or executing audits, establishing and maintaining stakeholder relationships and contributing more broadly across the organisation to support the achievement of strategic organisational objectives.
Please visit Seek here for a copy of the full position description and to apply. Alternatively, please contact Gary Seeley from Hays Recruitment on 02 8226 9701.