Project Manager – part-time 3 or 4 days
Reporting to the Head of Business Performance the purpose of this role is to provide high quality project management which enables the agency to achieve its strategic goals and objectives.
(This role in a part time (3/4 days per week) role)
- Role model ARPC’s Values and Code of Conduct and capabilities set out in ARPC’s Capability Framework.
Lead selected ARPC projects (Cyclone and Terrorism):
- Establish and deliver projects through detailed planning and execution including:
- Developing and defining project objectives, scope, roles, and responsibilities.
- Identifying and defining project resource requirements including internal, external, and financial.
- Collaborating with the ARPC Risk team to identify and manage project risks.
- Collaborating with the HR team to identify and allocate resources as required.
- Collaborating with the Governance team to ensure appropriate project governance.
- Preparing and managing project budgets, including tracking, and reporting of expenses.
- Managing the delivery of projects according to developed plans.
- Liaising with team members regarding obligations and timeframes of projects.
- Tracking and reporting on project metrics.
- Managing changes in project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Undertaking business analysis as required.
- Ensuring relevant standards, processes, and regulations are adhered to.
- Identifying opportunities for continual improvement.
- Engaging the broader team and other key stakeholders with project updates (particularly the achievement of project milestones).
Contribute to the Project Management Office (PMO):
- Provide subject matter expertise to ARPC on project management practices.
- Collaborate with ARPC team members undertaking project activities.
- Involvement in regular PMO reporting.
- Identify opportunities for project management process improvement.
- Develop and review project related policies, processes, and procedures.
- Lead and participate in other work streams and activities across ARPC, as opportunities arise.
Contact: [email protected]