Manager, Reinsurance Applications
The purpose of this role is to implement and embed the established strategic roadmap for ARPC’s core Reinsurance Applications (including PACE (Cyclone Pool) and RISe (Terrorism Pool)), and to lead the day to day management of these applications in accordance with established service level agreements.
- Role model ARPC’s Values and Code of Conduct and capabilities set out in ARPC’s Capability Framework
- Responsible for implementing and embedding the established future roadmap of ARPC’s core reinsurance applications – PACE (SaaS) and RISe (Microsoft Azure hosted).
- Build relationships and partner with stakeholders to have a complete understanding of the business processes and the technology that supports the business requirements both for current solutions and defining future vision.
- Lead regular meetings with SaaS vendor to plan, scope, prioritize so that solution design and implementations stay on track and in accordance with business expectations.
- Ensure the core reinsurance applications perform optimally in accordance with established service level agreements.
- Maintain customer (business stakeholders and external insurer customers) satisfaction levels in accordance with ARPC’s goals and expectations.
- Oversee the operation of the SaaS platform and its multitude of integrations, including but not limited to the stability, availability, growth, and innovation, with opportunities and risks being raised with the Head of IT for discussion and endorsement.
- Technical ownership of the core reinsurance applications, acting as the point of contact and ongoing subject matter expert for the business stakeholders.
- Responsible for application performance enhancements & supporting process improvement initiatives, with opportunities and risks being raised with the Head of IT for discussion and endorsement.
- Maintain business support documentation in accordance with ARPC’s documentation and record keeping protocols.
- Support impact assessments, process mapping, procedure documentation and improvements related to the core reinsurance applications.
- Support customers to uplift their knowledge and understanding of the core reinsurance applications.
- Participate in ARPC Corporate projects as and when opportunities arise.
Contact: [email protected]