Manager Actuarial, Reserving and Capital
This role will be responsible for actuarial reserving and capital management reporting to support the achievement of ARPC’s strategic objectives.
Reserving and Capital
- Implement, maintain, and continually enhance actuarial processes under the guidance of the Head of Actuarial
- Design and deliver statutory liability valuations of ARPC’s Outstanding Claims Liability and Premium Liabilities consistent with professional standards and ARPC Policies.
- Responsible for delivery of ARPC’s annual Actuarial Valuation Report and monthly actuarial reserves
- Operational engagement with ARPC’s reserving professional advisors
- Maintain and enhance ARPC’s capital projection model and produce annual projections of ARPC’s forward looking financial projections
- In coordination with the Finance Team, model ARPC’s cashflow and liquidity needs to support appropriate liquidity management
- Produce reports and updates on reserving and capital management matters to senior management and the Board
- Responsible for providing reserving and capital management input into the annual Financial Outlook Report, Corporate Plan, and Annual Report.
- Support the review of ARPC’s actuarial work by the Cyclone Reinsurance Pool‘s Reviewing Actuary
- Maintain and improve actuarial process required for the Terrorism reinsurance pool
- Maintain accurate actuarial and financial data
- Help to ensure sound Risk Management principles and systems are in place within pricing and reserving practices
- Proactively identify risks, implement mitigating actions and improvements and monitoring outcomes
- Provide support to other actuarial functions as required
- Participate in ARPC Corporate projects as and when opportunities arise
- Role model ARPC’s Values and Code of Conduct and capabilities set out in the ARPC’s Capability Framework
Contact: [email protected]