Level: ARPC 5-6
This role enables ARPC’s strategic priority of providing data driven insights via service and support to the business in relation to its data assets. The role will provide technical support via maintenance of the data assets, including extract, transform and load (ETL) design and maintenance between source systems and the data warehouse. The role also builds and maintains ARPC’s management reporting.
Data systems support:
- Support the development and implementation of a data roadmap that aligns with ARPC IT Cloud First principle to meet the business strategic and operational outcomes.
- Plan and deployment of technology infrastructure and CI/CD data pipelines to store and process large amounts of data to serve analytics models.
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across datasets.
- Maintaining relevant procedures, documentation, monitoring and control of all relevant systems and data to support information governance, integrity, privacy, security, and regulatory requirements.
- Enhance and maintain actuarial data marts within the data warehouse.
Reporting and analysis:
- Create and maintain rich interactive reporting and visualizations through data interpretation and analysis, with components from multiple data sources.
- Work closely with ARPC business teams to understand and maintain focus on their analytics needs, including critical metrics and KPIs.
Contact: [email protected]