RISe is ARPC’s client information management system, which allows clients to lodge their company information in a secure and user friendly environment. The system also assists ARPC to manage and process the information efficiently & effectively.
RISe consists of two separate integrated systems – the core RISe system and the RISe Claims system.
The core RISe system allow clients to:
- submit quarterly returns and view reports on their past submissions
- submit aggregate returns and view reports on their past submissions
- submit annual gross written premium information for the purposes of calculating retention amount
- update their profile and contact details
- download templates required for submission of returns to ARPC.
The RISe Claims system allows clients to:
- submit loss estimates for initial incident reports
- submit claims and view claims progress
- view claims approval and payment details
Help documentation is available for the systems at the links below:
There are no RISe updates at this time.